How to Fix Your Xbox 360 in Just An Hour

Hello guys! I was looking some repair guide or a xbox 360 repair manual just to fix my old xbox 360 at home. My xbox wasn't use anymore until it has a 3 red light status that cause a malfunction operation.

I just remember last week to try repair if i can fix my xbox 360. But i have no much enough knowledge in repairing some of the errors and trouble of my xbox 360. So i scan and find for xbox 360 repair guide in the internet. After two days I have a simple xbox 360 repair manual and it is easily to understand the instructions and procedure on how to fix my old xbox 360 at home.

This is really a big help for me in repairing my xbox 360 for after just an hour I can play now my favorite xbox games. At this time I would to share my ideas on what i did in fixing my xbox 360 before. Firstly you need a torch, it is simply similar to alen drains driver but it is different on the tip. You can buy torch at the nearest hardware outlet. Get a torch and the xbox 360 repair manual and just simply follow gently the great procedures and instructions. After just an hour you can now play your xbox 360.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really helpful blog :)


Pain Management
Diet Menu

Xbox 360 3 Red Light Repair said...

Nice Post! =)

admin said...

Thank you dude..

military laser pointer said...

I can't wait to read it! Thanks so much for sharing such good post.

green laser pointer said...

hanks so much for sharing such good post.