Ericmarantan's Busby SEO Challenge

A simple post with a great articles can boost your link. As the status of my entry http://ericmarantan.blogspot.com in the Busby SEO Challenge. I am not satisfied with my rank, so I want to do more effort just to push it up to the top.

On this Busby SEO Challenge, a biggest battle and very interesting contest, and its very challenging for me. I was think what would be the best seo tactics and techniques must be to use on this challenging contest. As of now I am keep on thinking what is the best strategies for me on ericmarantan challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's look nice. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thank you Kate for leaving a comment. :)

Unknown said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites
for your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many
more free services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at
www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com