Take a look for Busby SEO Challenge

Big challenge, a big events could be battled up in the world of seo. Take a for Busby SEO Challenge, most of social bookmarking site were being spammed using for this busby seo challenge keywords. Most links when submitted on the popular social bookmarks are very faster to index on the search engine and fast backlinks. However, there are some bad effect on this, several links on one page it considered as as spam.

On the first day of the contest, I have submitted this blogs to all popular social bookmarking sites. It's automatically index by the google search engine, but on the following days my blogs disappear on the index. I thought my blogs mark as a spam. I didn't saw my blogs on the top 100 now. I want to take a look busby seo challenge as for now, more seo tactics.

No comments: